Monday 21 July 2014


Maybe you’ve gone into the kitchen and can’t remember why, or can’t recall a familiar name during a conversation. Memory lapses can occur at any age. Imagine how much happier your life would be if you never forgot anything important. Fortunately though, based on new memory research, all you need is some simple mental wizardry to get your mind in tune and prevent those minor memory woes.

 May be we can become smarter by trying our hands on these riddles as a weekly ritual…
     
  ·   Who makes it, has no need of it.
            Who buys it, has no use for it.
        Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.
        What is it?  Coffin

 ·       What can travel around the world while staying in a corner? Stamp

   ·         What kind of room has no doors or windows? Mushroom

   ·       What kind of tree can you carry in your hand? Palm

·       If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I? Secret

 ·       Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die? Fire
                       


Did you say Answers lets connect around 2 Noon for that...




No comments:

Post a Comment